Occupational Therapy Service Delivery in School Settings: Contemporary Issues and Trends
An AOTA online course edited by Yvonne Swinth. Swinth authored the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Policies Affecting Practice
- Lesson 2: Applying the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework to Schools
- Lesson 4: Assessment in School Based Settings
- Lesson 5: The IEP and the OT Intervention Plan
- Lesson 6: Intervention Implementation
- Lesson 8: Documentation and Data-based Decision Making
- Lesson 10: Case Study Application
- Supplemental Lesson 1: Assistive Technology in the schools
- Supplemental Lesson 8: Handwriting, Keyboarding and Literacy
- Supplemental Lesson 9: Play/leisure Skill Development in Schools
Swinth, Y.L. (Editor). Occupational Therapy Service Delivery in School Settings: Contemporary Issues and Trends. AOTA online course.
This document is currently not available here.