For previously published works (journal articles, book chapters, etc.) for which the publisher retains copyright, permission has been granted (where necessary) to post this Material on Sound Ideas. For any use which exceeds personal use or fair use, permission may be required by the copyright owner of the Material (see "Comments" section in the Material record).
For theses, dissertations, or other previously unpublished scholarly or creative works, the right to download or print any portion of this Material is granted by the copyright owner only for personal or educational use. The author/creator retains all proprietary rights, including copyright ownership. Any editing, other reproduction or other use of this Material by any means requires the express written permission of the copyright owner.
Except as provided above, or for any other use that is allowed by fair use (Title 17, §107 U.S.C.), you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Material from this web site in any physical or digital form without the permission of the copyright owner of the Material.
Inquiries regarding further use of these materials should be addressed to: Sound Ideas Rights, University of Puget Sound – Collins Memorial Library, 1500 N Warner St, CMB #1021, Tacoma, WA 98416. Email inquiries may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Creative Commons-Licensed Works Posted in Sound Ideas
For works posted in Sound Ideas that display a Creative Commons license in their record and/or on the work itself, the use of that work is governed by the terms of the license selected by the content creator.
For more information about Creative Commons licenses, or to license your own work, please visit http://creativecommons.org/.
Persons who have questions, or who believe that their copyrights have been infringed upon by the posting of material to Sound Ideas, may contact the administrators at: Sound Ideas, Collins Memorial Library, 1500 N. Warner St., Tacoma, WA 98416. Email inquiries may be directed to: email@example.com.
Requests to remove materials from Sound Ideas should include:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner, or authorized agent of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Clear identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Clear identification of the material in Sound Ideas that is claimed to be infringing, including the URL(s).
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Collins Memorial Library to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and if applicable, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Collins Library will respond to all questions or requests within five University business days. If, within that timeframe, the Library is not able to determine that the use of the work in question is lawful, access to the work through Sound Ideas will be removed.